Applications for 2016-2017 YPG Board are now open. Click here for details and application.
All submissions must be received by Friday, August 26th at 5:00pm. For more information, please contact YPG Coordinator, Mimi Cirbusova, at email@example.com or (941) 556-4038.
The Sarasota Young Professionals Group (YPG) is a networking organization of dedicated, talented young professionals ranging in age from 21-40 in Sarasota County. YPG began with an explosive launch in May 2003 and a simple agenda: To enrich our community by uniting and developing our young professionals. Today, the roster has grown to about 500 young professionals from a wide variety of careers and industries, and we are still growing!
There are many ways to participate and contribute - review our site and we're sure you'll find the opportunities that are right for you. Join YPG today!
To connect, retain, and serve Young Professionals in the Greater Sarasota area through engagement, opportunity, and advocacy.
A dynamic community with a high quality of life for Young Professionals.
What does YPG do?
- Create networking opportunities
- Contribute to and enrich the community
- Provide opportunities for educational and professional development
- Build awareness of governmental process and issues
- Provide an outlet for volunteer information and opportunities
- Provide understanding of the community
- Create and cultivate our future leaders
- Work to keep our young professionals in Sarasota County
- Foster economic development and revitalization of downtown Sarasota
Thank you to our Annual Sponsors!