What can I do within the Member Portal?
- Update your username and password.
- Update your directory listing and contact information.
- Personalize your communication preferences.
- Add company representatives to receive communications and attend events.
- Make secure, online payments. Open invoices such as membership dues, event tickets or sponsorships can be paid online. (NOTE: You must be logged into your organization profile, and not your individual profile to pay a bill.)
- Add a coupon to your directory listing. Select “New Coupon” to add any sort of coupon or special offer to members.
- Submit an event. To add events that your company is hosting, complete the online form and submit it for approval. Once approved, your event will appear on the Member Calendar.
- Upload media (some restrictions apply). Uploaded media appears on your Directory Listing and may include a company logo or profile picture and streaming video. (Only available to Market Movers and above. Contact Craig McGonigal at (941) 556-4034 for more information.)
How do I log in to the Member Portal?
You were previously emailed a link to create your username and password. If you are unable to locate this email, call Megan Neal at (941) 556-4031 to retrieve your credentials.
What is the difference between the ORGANIZATION CALENDAR and the MEMBER CALENDAR?
The Organization Calendar displays meetings and events hosted by The Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce such as Monthly Networking, Annual Signature, and Trustee Events. The Member Calendar displays events or meetings hosted by a member.
How can I get a receipt when I pay my dues or purchase a ticket to an event?
After you have processed your transaction, a button will appear to ‘View/Print Your Receipt’, click the button to view further details of your transaction or print your receipt.
Where is my credit card information stored when I save it in the Member Portal?
All credit card information is securely stored in our credit card gateway, Authorize.net.
What is the Job Bank?
This is an exclusive benefit for members. In the Job Bank, employers can upload job postings and search for potential employees, and job seekers can upload their resumes and search the postings.
Can I offer a special discount to Chamber members?
Yes, log into the members only section of the website to place a coupon or discount. You may also contact Dillon Buckland, Communications Coordinator if you’d like to promote a special offer to The Chamber’s members.
How do I find Chamber members that offer discounts to fellow members?
The Chambers' Member to Member Discount Program encourages members to do business with other members.
Can I use The Chamber logo on my website?
The Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce members are encouraged to use the Chamber logo with "member of" included as part of the logo on their website. To get a copy, contact Dillon Buckland or login to the Members Only portion of our site to download.
What types of sponsorship opportunities are available at The Chamber?
There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities available through The Chamber – everything from presenting sponsor of a major event like the Party in the Park or the Small Business Awards to sponsoring a mixer, luncheon or networking event. If you’re interested in learning more about sponsorship, please contact Brittany Lamont for sponsorship opportunities.
When is the next Chamber event?
The Chamber hosts a multitude of events and meetings each year. Anywhere from luncheons and evening receptions, to trade show and breakfast groups. To browse our upcoming events, please visit our online event calendar.
How do I register for Chamber events?
Online registration is available through our online event calendar. Advance registration with payment is required. Online registration is secure and requires payment by credit card. If you prefer not to register online, you may contact Megan Neal to register for an event.
If I register for an event, will I receive a reminder prior to the event?
You can sign up to receive an automatic event reminder through the event web page on our online event calendar. However, The Chamber does not typically send registrant reminders prior to events.
I registered for an event and now I cannot attend. Can I get a refund?
Though we regret we are unable to offer refunds for event registrations, we are happy to accommodate substitutions. If you registered for an event and are unable to attend, please send a representative in your place.
I want to be informed about upcoming Chamber events. Can I sign up for The Chamber's mailing list?
The Sarasota Chamber of Commerce sends a weekly e-newsletter called Chamber Buzz that provides details about upcoming events. Anyone can subscribe to this e-newsletter.